Month 39 Overhead
October has me stationary in and around Houston, Texas with the exception of a week-long camping expedition with my mom and Eric. We drove west to Enchanted Rock State Park and then east to Emma Long Metropolitan Park in Austin before finishing our trip at Huntsville State Park and the Texas Renaissance Festival.
Notable events include:
- Traveled 1880 miles.
- Stayed slightly under budget this month despite eating out more than usual and traveling for a week with Mom and Eric.
- Went to the local Greek and Renaissance festivals.
- Replaced a toiletries bag and bought waterproofing supplies for my leather shoes and detergent for my down sleeping bag.
- Gifted a new wristwatch to Eric for his happy 28th birthday.
- Did not work on the bike.